Innovative spaces created to embody collaborative learning will align with current and global trends and our teaching philsophy.
The College offers a unique learning experience through its cultural Jewish heritage and the building projectl will see the built environment honouring tradition but embracing change.
Creative learning environments for the young people of Mount Sinai's future society is at the cornerstone of our vision.
The plan includes:
- A new central hub and arrival area, incorporating a cultural entrance and informal gather and learning spaces
- Newly remodelled learning clusters
- New Discovery/Library Centre
- New Specialist Learning Centre
- New Cultural Kitchen/Canteen
- New Link Building over two levels, incorporating a cultural entrance
To view the flythrough click here.